Hello Readers, Before, I have shown you how to download YouTube HD videoswithout any software. But problem is, atleast once you need to have Java Runtime Installed. I am back with new trick, where you neither need to install any software on desktop nor any add-on for browser.
Just follow the steps given below :
- Go to YouTube, search for any video you wish to download.
- Click on that video, it will be opened and buffering will be started.
- Now just change the address URL from youtube.com/xyz to ssyoutube.com/xyz
- Just change main domain, don’t change the remaining path.
- It might ask for Security Certificates,
- Click 'I Understand the Risks' -> 'Add Exception'
- Finally , click and approved 'Confirm Security' and its done and site will open to process your request.
- It will be showing now, all the links to download Videos in the format you wish :)
Please subscribe by mail and be the first to get all latest updates straight into your inbox in no time. Also do comment below your views and suggestions and also If I could be helpful to you in any way If you have any Suggestions, also any articles which you wish to public, Please write to me at manoj.borse9@gmail.com Thank You, do visit again !
No comments:
Post a Comment