Let’s go nostalgia!
Do you remember the days when people use to print hand-bills and pamphlets to spread their thoughts and even suggestions been given in the form of postcards and all.
I know you might have heard the term “Blog” even now and thought like it is just another website.
Answer is “NO”. Blog has its own definition and meaning. Further no taking time any more, let’s start
Please subscribe by mail and be the first to get all latest updates straight into your inbox in no time. Also do comment below your views and suggestions and also If I could be helpful to you in any way You can also write to me at manoj.borse9@gmail.com Thank You, do visit again !
What is Blog?
Blog is a kind of website where individual or group of people uses to update information’s, notes, research papers, sometimes just even a log. Basically blog posts displayed in reverse chronological order, like “very latest the very first” Intention may be anything, they might do to share their knowledge, “Sharing is Caring”, you know Right? Now hope, you got a brief idea about what actually a blog is. Come on Smile now !What is Blogger?
Blogger is an individual who use to write the content for the blog. When comes to plural it becomes Bloggers ‘lol’What is Blogging?
Blogging is the process, consisting researching on topic, preparing a note, collecting related images or designing one, and finally posting over the blog. I know this is a very small post, but I think it is sufficient for the novice to at least have some idea on blog, blogger and blogging.Please subscribe by mail and be the first to get all latest updates straight into your inbox in no time. Also do comment below your views and suggestions and also If I could be helpful to you in any way You can also write to me at manoj.borse9@gmail.com Thank You, do visit again !
No comments:
Post a Comment