Hello, Friends.
I am really happy and proud to announce that soon i am swithching from blogspot hosting (free) to Self-Hosted site.
Actually, I have already purchased the hosting and all, but switching will take some time, as busy in other tasks too and also need to customize current theme to compatible with new environment or have to create or customize new theme and all...
Thanks for the support, love you all !
Also, many more things to come soon,
to get updated, Please subscribe the feed with your email (guaranteed spam free)
I am really happy and proud to announce that soon i am swithching from blogspot hosting (free) to Self-Hosted site.
Actually, I have already purchased the hosting and all, but switching will take some time, as busy in other tasks too and also need to customize current theme to compatible with new environment or have to create or customize new theme and all...
Thanks for the support, love you all !
Also, many more things to come soon,
to get updated, Please subscribe the feed with your email (guaranteed spam free)
No comments:
Post a Comment